السبت، جمادى الأولى ٠٩، ١٤٢٨

Ways to Increase your productivity

Surfing from site to site I came to this page in Lifehack.org

"50 Ways To Increase Your Productivity"


from the list I have to practice on 7 of them:
  • Eliminate all distractions. This includes the phone, email notifications, and having multiple web browsers open on the desktop.
  • Step away from the computer. The Internet has become one of the number one distractions. To increase your productivity, try to do as much of your work offline as possible. I do this a lot with my writing and have found it to be very beneficial to simply unplug.
  • Write out a to-list each day. I like to plan my day the night before. This way, I can get started on my most important tasks as soon as I wake up.
  • Exercise. Research has shown that midday exercise boosts productivity and morale in the workplace. Take a short walk at lunch to maximize your productivity.
  • Organize your office. The piles of paper around your desk can be a huge barrier on your productivity. Optimize your time by organizing your office, setting up a system, and dumping the junk.
  • Learn to say “No”. We can’t do everything and therefore we must learn when to say no in order to save our sanity.
  • Learn to speed read.

So, What about you???

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

good posts as always

so how are you? just has been long time...