الأحد، شعبان ٠٦، ١٤٢٨

Linux Distrbution


Interested to try Linux system?!

see which distribution you should start with

http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/



for me, I am using Ubuntu now

هناك ٥ تعليقات:

PH يقول...

I got OpenSuSe as a result ... but I use Fedora, you should try it as well if you've never used Linux before its easier and there is more documentation available ( in English ) .

salaam

Misratia يقول...

I have used Fedora for a long time too, but I think that Ubuntu is much easier for new users.

I tried OpenSuse also but over a virtual machine in Windows, it's great. maybe I will install it in the future ( if I find enough time to download it)

PH يقول...

"I think that Ubuntu is much easier for new users"

That may be true I haven't used it to tell you the truth, but a number of my friends use it and like it. I started out with Slackware and then because of work I had to stick to Redhat and subsequently Fedora and I've become comfortable with it ... change is hard :P.
thanks for the link by the way.

salaam

Misratia يقول...

you Welcome :)

Akram يقول...

I used mandriva and knoppix specially when I need to backup critical data cause of damaged windows, its save lot of time for me.
I'm using Ubuntu too in the mean time but not all the time cause i need to be on the track windows desktop support.

Wish you a happy Eid
enjoy Eid with family & friends.
May allah bless you and give you happiness and barakah in your life and make the coming days much better than the past ones aameen.